- One hour session: $110.00
- 90 minutes: $160.00
- Additional Fifteen minutes: $25.00
- House calls etc. $40-$75 extra
Specials / Discounts
- $100- One hour monthly appointments (our pleasure upon request)
- $150- 90 minute monthly appointments “
- $95- One hour weekly appointments “
- $145- 90 minute weekly appointments “
Invest in your Health and Wellbeing at a good rate!
- $1020- ’12’ one hour visits, 1 year time frame (Best Value-$85/visit)
- $570- ‘6’ one hour visits, 1 year time frame ($95/visit)
- $1680- ’12’ 90 minute visits, 1 year time frame ($140/visit)
- $1160- ‘8’ 90 minute visits, 1 year time frame ($145/visit)
Please allow as much time as possible to reschedule or cancel an appointment. At least 24 hours requested, payment due for missed or late cancelled appointments. All appointments on a first come, first serve bases.
- Hours are readily available Monday through Friday 8- 6pm, Saturday 8-2pm & Sunday 12-5pm
- Please contact us for out-calls or other times that are not readily available on line.
- By appointment Only!
- Please call/text for appointment times not readily available online.
Please let us know how we can improve our service.
Gift certificates available on line
We appreciate your referrals
Mountain Therapeutics has been serving the greater Fairfield County, CT, since 1993. Our goal is to restore and help you maintain optimum health. Our office offers a private and comfortable setting, readily accessible to route 7 via the Branchville train station.
In addition to scheduling on-line www.MountainTherapeutics.com; If you require an appointment, not readily available online, please contact us. We will do our most to accommodate you.
David Schoenberg LMT CNMT is a certified Neuromuscular Therapist (CNMT), a type of holistic bodywork that addresses pain conditions by correcting for faulty postural and movement patterns, by reducing ischemia, trigger point patterns, and nerve compression/ entrapment by soft tissue.
Marisa Del Monaco LMT NTP in addition to Massage therapy licensing in CT & NY, is a certified Nutritional Therapist Practitioner, specializes in cleansing and detoxifying protocols. And is currently training Somatics (re-establishing correct movement protocols.)
Free in person 30 minute consultation available by request, discuss posture, nutrition, health, and life in relation to holistic approach to living! Introduce yourself and leave informed and familiar with who we are and how we can be of service.